My Ranch

My Ranch

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Field And Stream The Total Deer Hunter Manual Review

Now this is a mans book that has all the information you would need to go hunting. Everything in the book was written by Scott Bestul and Dave Hurteau who have hands on experience on everything they write about. The whole book is full of very interesting information about the world of hunting. This book includes a lot of pictures and diagrams that help explain a lot of hunting tips they write about.

 If you were looking to get started hunting and have never hunted before this book would be something I recommend, but this book lacks info on blacktail deer and hunting in areas like ours in humboldt county and that just shows you it takes a certain amount of skill to hunt the beautiful place I live in, or no one out of state wants to come to California.

3 comments:

  1. Zander this this is a good book. I read this book as well, and I loved it. Looking forward to what is in store for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Its cool that the people who wrote this book are hunters and not some writer who sits behind a desk all day and does not know anything about hunting besides what they find on the internet. I think someone who has hunted up here in Humboldt should write a book on hunting up here.

    ReplyDelete